Had quantum quartz benchop (white) for about 2 months now. Overwhelming majority of marks, including water glass rings and even food scraps such as broccoli cannot be removed with water and some not even with the special quantum quartz surface spray intended for the purpose. I now have marks that even the quantum quartz cream cleaner won't move.
QUANTUM QUARTZ. We are the sole importers and distributors of Quantum Quartz in New Zealand. Quantum Quartz is committed to and prides itself on being eco-friendly as well as sustainable. Quantum Quartz surfaces are of the highest quality and offer a 10 year limited warranty.
WK’s selection includes over 40 varieties of Quantum Quartz (engineered stone), 10 QuantumSix+ porcelain options and 150 varieties of natural stone. With an inventory exceeding 30,000 slabs of stone in our Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast locations, we can immediately supply stone and tiles for …
About. We are creative and agile. We are responsive… and responsible. Committed to an environmentally-sustainable industrial model. We are a part of a large, vibrant group of companies with interests in fashion, natural granite and engineered stone.
Quantum Quartz is an engineered stone manufactured using 93% pure, natural quartz, one of the hardest minerals on Earth. The finest materials and the latest techniques in the quartz industry are combined to produce a large variety of colors and patterns that are guaranteed to suit all styles.
Quantum Quartz – VICOSTONE VICOSTONE quartz based engineered stones are produced from up to 93% pure natural quartz aggregates which are adhered with polymer resin with color powder, and have a hardness and flexural strength which is much higher than natural stones and other engineered stones.
International Granite & Stone is a premier retailer of the Quantum Quartz. This brand of Quartz is a lower maintenance countertop option, as compared to Granite & Marble. We have Five locations throughout Central Florida, for all your Kitchen & Bathroom Countertop needs.
Vietnam Quartz Stones JSC has been certificated the ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14001-2004 for its quality and environment management systems. Our product line “VinaQuartz” has been exported to many countries in Asia, EU, North America, Latin America…We always focus on the quality and service to bring the best satisfaction to all customers.
Quantum Quartz Moving Forward. In the past Quantum Quartz has sourced its engineered stone slabs from two (2) manufacturing plants… Vicostone in Vietnam and Technistone in the Czech Republic. Technistone was used primarily for the “Starlight” mirror effect colours. With the high grade European machinery used in the manufacturing facility in...
Quantum Quartz is an engineered stone manufactured using 93% pure, natural quartz, one of the hardest minerals on Earth. The other 7% combine resin and pigments, resulting in a large variety of colors and patterns that are guaranteed to suit any style.